Monday 15 June 2015

Faith in Witnessing God’s Plan

I will answer God’s calling and carry the banner of Christ to the far
corners of the world.
I will work to unite the Body of Christ so that Christians can
confront the days of tribulation together.
As the world is shaken of power of God, I will stand with my
Christian brothers and sisters to bear witness to the spiritual troubles
of man.
 

By the Holy Spirit, I will call out to the fearful.
By the Holy Spirit, I will call out to the confused.
By the Holy Spirit, I will call out to the disillusioned.
By the Holy Spirit, I will call out to the hurt.
By the Holy Spirit, I will call out to the heart broken.
By the Holy Spirit, I will call out to the helpless.
By the Holy Spirit, I will lead the repentant and carry the weak into
the arms of my Lord.
 

I will pray for my faith to show the fearful how to cherish life and
accept death in the time and manner of my Lord’s choice.
I will pray for my faith to show the confused the truth of Christ’s
teachings.
I will pray for my faith to show the disillusioned the glory of God’s
plan.
 

I will pray for my faith to show the hurt the comfort of Christian
love and Christian giving.
I will pray for my faith to show the heart broken the power of the
Holy Spirit to heal in times of loss.
I will pray for my faith to show the helpless how they can become
warriors in the army of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment